T. Harry Hoffman & Sons Funeral Home takes pride in meeting
the comfort and needs of all it's families. The funeral home originally
built in 1941 has embarked on many changes and upgrades over the
years to better serve the needs of families. In 1977 an addition
was added to the west side allowing for a second visitation room,
garage and covered carport. The bright, spacious front entrance
was built in 1995, enabling separate entrances to the visitation
It is our dedication to adding a personal touch, that makes each
individual family, large or small, feel at home while in our care.
Pictures of our facility are available for viewing by clicking
on the side menu.